Friday, May 8th, 2009...11:10 AM
Bike to Work & Eat FREE!
There is A LOT of cool stuff happening with Bike Month here in Austin, but I think the COOLEST thing happens on Friday, May 15th. Friday is Bike to Work Day AND thanks to the good folks at The Austin Cycling Association, you can stop off for FREE breakfast at any of the following locations:
Time: 7am – 9am
• Wheatsville Co-op (3101 Guadalupe)
• Freewheeling Bicycles (24th and San Gabriel)
• Orange Bike Project on the UTCampus
• The Peddler & Texas Culinary Academy (119 E. North Loop Blvd.)
• ACA(Shoal Creek Blvd at Far West right of way)
• Bike Texas (1902 E. 6th)
• Mellow Johnny’s Bike Shop (4th and Nueces)
• Whole Foods (6th and Lamar)
• City Hall Plaza
• One Texas Center 505 Barton Springs Rd.
• Bicycle Sport Shop (517 S. Lamar)
Plan your route well!!
Need more Bike Month info??
Austin Cycling Association
Wheatsville Food Co-op
(Click upper right corner to get to May’s issue of the Breeze FULL of great Bike Month info!)
Austin on Two Wheels
Looking for the sweetest bike-to-work ride in town? Check out Violet Crown Cycles
About the Author:
Chris Heidel is the owner and primary personal trainer with Libra Fitness in Austin, TX, a private, in-home studio. Chris focuses her business on developing mentoring relationships with her clients built on trust and meaningful support to help them set, achieve, and maintain realistic fitness goals. Chris truly believes that while getting in shape isn’t easy, it doesn’t have to be complicated. Chris is certified through the American Council on Exercise.